Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Creepy Beret Man (Episode Two):

Now normally I only devote one blog entry to each creeper I meet...but you creepy beret man are real special, you can't get the hint. I have now been avoiding the lobby as much as possible because I am actually afriad of you a little bit. But last week I really needed to use the internet and my internet was not working so I went and sat downstairs for like 20 min. As I was getting up to go back upstairs I see you out of the corner of my eye. I try to like run to the stairs so that I can get upstairs before you start talking to me. But no, you ran over and put your hand on the door to the stairs so that I couldn't get upstairs until I talked to you. You ask me where I have been, and I would have liked to say "avoiding you,"...but I don't want to piss you off because you seem like a psycho. So I tell you I have just been really busy with school work. I then tell you I really need to get going because I have homework to finish, and you go "I'll walk up with you." Really dude, you had just gotten into the lobby and you live on the 7th floor. Were you just coming downstairs to look for me? And do you really think I believe had I not been in the lobby you would have walked up 7 flight of stairs to get back to your apartment? So at this point I am super creeped out, and I don't know how to get out of it, so I just start walking up the stairs. When I get to my floor you stand in the hallway and continue to try to talk to me. You ask me what I am doing this week, and if maybe we can get dinner. I said "I don't think so", and you ask why. Seriously dude, what do you not get? I am not interested. I felt bad though so I then told you I am too busy with school. And you still try to argue with me about why I should be able to go to dinner with you. Creepy Beret Man I do not want to go to dinner with you, and in the future can you not follow me up the stairs? I don't like having to sleep with a knife by my bed...but I will continue to do it until you leave me alone.

Thanks,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment