Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dear Creepy Asian Boy:

So today I get a text from you saying "hi it's Dan, are you doing anything tonight." And I respond back "Dan who", as I don't recall meeting any Dans. You responded, "from last night, I walked you home." I really wanted to respond, no you did not walk me home...I was walking home and you decided to follow me and force me to converse with you until I got to my building. You then proceeded to ask me for my phone number....I really really thought I gave you a fake number, apparently not. Dear Dan, in the future do not tell a girl you just met you will "walk" her home. It's creepy, it was late, I did not know you and all I wanted to do was make it home without getting harassed by any homeless people. So if you could refrain from using my phone number in the future, it would be much appreciated.

Thank You,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment